- Bitcoin trader, also known as the bitcoin trader, is a software (robot) that was launched recently. The software can predict the future and make you rich according to the founders.
- Bitcoin trader is a scam and should be avoided at all cost. There are many reports of people getting scammed.
- Bitcoin trader is of course not regulated by any financial authority, which makes it unsafe to use.
- If you have lost money with Bitcoin trader we urge you to file a police report.
- If you are interested in trading cryptocurrencies then you should always use a regulated broker.
Bitcoin trader review
Bitcoin trader is a robot, a software developed to trade cryptocurrencies, more precisely Bitcoin. The founders of this amazing tool are claiming that you can make 100-500% profit with just a few trades. Does this sound too good to be true?
The funniest thing with the bitcoin trader is that they are saying that their tool is 0.01 seconds ahead of the market. This would indicate that they have invented a machine that sees into the future. On top of that, the bitcoin trader is marketing aggressively on adult websites and with random pop ups on shady websites.
Bitcoin trader scam
So, is bitcoin trader a scam? You bet. We can say that we have definite proof that the bitcoin trader is a scam that should be avoided at all cost. Trading bots and robots, in general, are scams, with a few exceptions.
When signing up with the bitcoin trader, you instantly get sent to an unregulated broker and you are urged to make a deposit. We urge you to not make a deposit unless you want to lose your money.
Tools and robots like The Bitcoin Trader make me so angry, they are negatively affecting cryptocurrency reputation and making it harder for the general public to open up to crypto. However, these scams are unavoidable and the only thing we can do is warn others in order to help prevent people getting scammed.
I am terribly sorry if you have been scammed by the bitcoin trader. If you have, do not attempt to use some shady money recovery firm, they are usually scamming too. File a police report and help share this article.