ETX Capital is a leading forex, binary options, and CFD broker operated by Monecor, a British company with headquarters in London. Moneco was first launched in 1965, making it one of the oldest companies in the industry and definitely the oldest broker that we recommend. However, ETX Capital as a broker for assets online wasn’t launched until 2002.
ETX Capital offers thousands of financial instruments on most of the world’s markets and they are very serious about the brand they represent. One of our favorite aspects of ETX Capital is its extensive and thorough educational program.
Learn more about ETX Capital in our detailed review about the forex broker.Create account at ETX Capital
Is ETX Capital a Scam or are they legit?
Let us start by answering the most important question: Is ETX Capital a scam?
No, ETX Capital is a reliable broker that has provided investment opportunities for tens of thousands of customers over the past 15 years. The broker has developed in a way that nothing feels excessive. Everything from their website to their platforms and mobile tools are well-designed and they all fill a very important purpose. In fact, ETX represents one of the stronger brands on the market.
We are certain that you have nothing to worry about when using ETX Capital but how good are their services? What assets and platforms do they offer? We will talk more about that on this page.
ETX Capital Trading Platforms
Let us give you a rundown of the different platforms and tools that ETX Capital works with so that you can get a better understanding of what you can expect from this broker.
Currently, ETX Capital has three unique platforms:
ETX Capital App
In order to stay relevant in today’s industry, a broker needs to offer a solid Trading App. The market is still quite new so the standard of trading apps differs a bit. Although, we are expecting to see major advances in that field in the coming years.
Fortunately, when it comes to ETX Capital they offer everything you could need for mobile trading. All three of the above-mentioned platforms are mobile compatible which means that you can bring your trades with you wherever you go.
- ETX TradePro comes in a mobile version for iPhone, iPads, and all Android products. Unlike other apps, this one is unlimited meaning you get access to all the regular features directly on your smartphone or tablet. It is a solid trading app and a complete copy of the desktop version.
- MetaTrader 4 is also available for iOS and Android, however, this app is limited. You can use MetaTrader mobile to keep an eye on ongoing trades, open simple positions, and do easy analytic work.
- ETX Binary is available in a mobile version for Android, iPad, and iPhone. With this app, you can trade binary options on the go which is perfect for all of us that don’t have time to spend all day in front of a computer or people who have long commutes to work.
ETX Capital Trading Accounts
By opening an account with ETX Capital, you gain access to three platforms and possibilities to trade on the world’s most lucrative markets. Also, if you’ve never traded before or want to develop strategies, you can open an ETX Capital demo account.
ETX Captial Financial Instruments and Underlying Assets
Since ETX Capital offers access to three different markets – forex, binary options, and CFD – they also offer a large selection of assets to trade with. In fact, their selection consists of thousands of assets on several markets and you can read more about all of them below.
- Forex Trading is one of ETX Capital’s main focuses. According to their website, they offer the “tightest spreads” and the most competitive prices but that is hard to confirm. What we do know is that you can trade with big currencies such as USD, EUR, and GBP both as currency pairs and as binary options and CFDs.
- Binary Options is a newer part of ETX Capital’s selection of assets. With a binary options trading account, you can speculate on the value of underlying assets in both upward and downward trends. In our opinion, binary options offer some of the most exciting trading opportunities today.
- CFDs, or Contract for Differences, is a type of investment that gives you access to several markets through ETX Capital’s platforms. For example, you can buy CFDs as stocks, indices, and commodities on both MetaTrader 4 and ETX TraderPro.
- A Commodity is a financial asset that you buy as CFD with ETX Capital. You can invest your money both in the long-term and short-term with assets such as gold, silver, sugar, coffee, etc.
- Stocks can be bought in most of the world’s companies. You also have the option of not buying the actual stock itself but instead speculating on its price with a CFD or an option.
- Index is a collection of stocks that are traded as a unity. You can use all of ETC Capital’s platforms to trade indices.
- Spread betting is a speculative form of investing that shares a lot of characteristics with CFD trading. It’s easy to learn, offers good potential payouts, and is a favorite in the UK since it is tax-free.
ETX Capital License and Regulation
ETX Capital is very clear with the fact that they are fully regulated and trustworthy. At the top of their website, you will find a direct link to all of their license. Personally, we appreciate that it is so easy to find all this information.
Since Monecor is a British company located in England, they have their main license from FCA (reference number 124721), who also regulates them. This license gives them the right to offer financial services to most of Europe.
ETX Capital Payment Methods and withdrawal
ETX Capital provides several options for their customers to deposit money into their trading accounts. You can also use several different currencies to fund your account. Here is a full list of available payment methods:
- Bank Transfer – From your bank to your trading account (either from your local bank or over the internet).
- Credit or debit card – All the major cards are accepted including Visa, Mastercard, and Diners Club (AMEX is not supported).
- Neteller & Skrill – Two of the leading online payment services can be used to fund your trading account.
- Sofort – A semi-online payment method.
Note that ETX Capital also offers some local payment methods that are not available to all traders. You have to log in to your own account to double check what methods you can use.
ETX Capital Customer Service and contact
The ETX Capital customer service has been awarded multiple prizes for their professionalism and dedication. Unfortunately, ETX Capital does not provide a live chat.
f you need to contact ETX Capital you have two choices. You can either call them (phone number +44 20 7392 1434) or email them at [email protected]om. If you don’t have an existing account you can email [email protected]
ETX Capital also has an extensive FAQ on its website with answers to the most common questions related to accounts, transactions, and trading in general.