- FinPari is a broker founded in 2015 and they are operating with the SpotOption platform
- In this FinPari review, we are going to look at the broker and what services they offer.
- FinPari is an unregulated broker, we always recommend our clients to use regulated brokers.
- Plus500, eToro and IQ Option are all regulated brokers that we recommend instead of FinPari.
FinPari is a broker founded in 2015 and they are offering the popular SpotOption platform. Make no mistake though as just offering a popular platform does not make FinPari a good product. In this review, we will take a closer look at FinPari to see what is going on.
You probably ended up on our site and in this FinPari review because something did not feel right with this broker. You feeling was most definitely right, while we ourself have no proof of our own that FinPari is a scam, there is plenty of people on forums and social media that have been scammed.
Currently, there is not much for us to review as the FinPari website is offline. Instead, FinPari now redirects to another platform called Finrally. We are going to investigate and review Finrally as well, in case you would be interested in opening an account with them.
- Founded 2015 under the name FinPari.
- Uses the platform SpotOption, like many other brokers.
- Offers about 100 tradable assets.
- Offers a bonus up to 100% of first deposit.
- Offers a demo account.
- The minimum deposit is 250 USD/EUR.
- Accepts EU traffic only, US traffic is not accepted.
FinPari scam? The broker is NOT regulated
FinPari operates their business without a license to do so. CySEC, FCA and similar authorities issues licenses to brokers, this is a legal requirement for brokers to offer brokerage. If a broker is not regulated then that is a big no-no. Stay away. FinPari is an unregulated broker and most likely a scam.
Warnings and FinPari in media
Both AMF and CySEC has issued warnings against this broker during 2016, along with Swedish authorities and media who also warned users about this possible scam broker. If a broker is listed on CySECs warning list then you better avoid it, CySEC knows what they are doing.
Editors note on FinPari
Let’s be honest here, some brokers are good, some are decent and some suck badly. FinPari seems to be a broker that sucks badly. The forums are full of complaints and scam accusations. You would be wise to stay away from this broker.
Why would you risk getting scammed when there is a ton of regulated and safe alternatives out there?