With over 120,000 active customers, three industry-leading trading platforms, hundreds of tradable assets from multiple markets, and more than 10 years of experience from the investment industry, IFC Markets qualifies as one of the best CFD and forex brokers today.
- Offers MT4 and MT5 trading platform, and trading app.
- Offers a free demo account.
- You can deposit with bitcoin, and trade cryptocurrencies.
- Very competitive spreads starting from 0.4 pips.
- Old school broker that has offered reliable services throughout the years.
- Is not included on our best trading platforms, however still a viable option.
IFC Markers was first launched in 2006 and has since grown into a force to be reckoned with, but there is more to this broker than that. IFC Markets is a part of the larger IFCM Group which is a group of financial services that work together to provide the best trading experience in the industry. In order to do so, they have developed their own next-generation trading platform, received all the necessary licenses to offer CFD trading, and hand-picked the best financial instruments for their clients to invest in.
Would you like to know more about IFC Markets? Then check out our comprehensive review below.
Find the best trading platform. You capital is at risk when trading. Be careful.
IFC Markets Scam?
As per usual, we’ll start this review by answering the most common question we get asked about brokers, is IFC Markets a scam?
The answer is no, IFC Markets is definitely not a scam but a highly reliable trading company trusted by hundreds of thousands of clients. Moreover, IFC Market is also regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), which means that all of their customers are protected by one of the leading regulatory bodies in Europe.
IFC Markets’ Trading Platforms
IFC Markets does not offer one or two platforms but a total of three industry-leading trading platforms with all the tools you need to trade on the world’s most popular financial instruments. When signing up for an IFC Markets trading account, you can choose between the following platforms:
- NetTradeX – A platform developed by NetTradeX Corp. that is also a part of the IFCM Group. The platform features state of the art trading tools, analytic possibilities, and access to all of the assets that IFC Markets offers.
- Metatrader 4 – This is the most iconic forex trading platform of all time. Most brokers offer the MT4 in one shape or another, and pretty much every forex platform has been inspired by it.
- Metatrader 5 – The MT5 was developed to complement the MT4 with better support for CFD trading and other assets besides forex. It’s a great platform and many traders’ favorite tool.
What assets can you trade with IFC Markets?
IFC Markets’ selection of financial instruments is divided into 9 categories plus one category that is unique to IFC Markets and their NetTrade X platform. In total, there are more than 500 instruments listed on IFC Markets.
- Forex – Trade on the world’s currencies with all of IFC Markets’ platforms
- Metals – Invest in precious metals such as gold and silver as CFDs
- Indices – Some of the world’s most influential equity indices can be traded with IFC Markets
- Stocks – You can invest in liquid stocks from the markets in America, Europe, and Asia
- No-limit commodities – Trade commodities without time limits
- Commodity futures – Use CFDs to speculate on commodity futures
- Gold instruments – Trade gold against silver, oil, S&P 500, and more
- Exchange-traded funds – ETFs from all over the world as CFDs
- Crypto futures – Get access to CME’s crypto futures through CFDs
- Synthetic instruments – This category is unique for IFC Markets, and it has been put together by IFC Markets’ own analysts
IFC Market Demo Account
Today, IFC Markets offers a few different accounts depending on what and how you would like to trade, and we suggest you check out the IFC Markets website to get all the details.
However, if you’re not sure if IFC Markets is right for you or if you want to test the platforms before you sign up, we encourage you to open an IFC Markets demo account. That being said, a demo account can be very beneficial for everyone even if you already have a regular trading account, especially if you want to develop your own investment strategies.
You can fund your IFC Markets trading account by using a range of different payment options. For example, credit and debit cards, a regular wire transfer from your bank account, online payments such as Neteller and Skrill, and a long list of smaller local payment options that are restricted to certain regions of the world.
IFC Markets Support and Customer Service
In all of our years in the industry, we’ve never seen as many contact methods as IFC Markets offers and we love it because there is something here for everyone. Also, IFC Markets support is available in 18 different languages with their own email addresses and phone numbers. But instead of listing all of them we’ll give you a rundown of the most common options.
Contact IFC Markets via:
- Phone: +44 20 7193 1740 (or another 20+ local numbers)
- Live chat: Available on every page of their website and definitely the easiest option
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Address: Four different addresses depending on what your inquiry is about
- Call back: Request a call back from one of the representatives
IFC Markets Summary
IFC Markets might be a smaller broker in terms of active customers, but they are definitely not a worse option than all of the really big brokers. In fact, IFC Markets is so small that you get a more personalized experience. Also, they offer a great selection of assets and great trading platforms as well as the most comprehensive customer support we’ve ever come across.
All in all, IFC Markets is a great broker for beginners up to professional day traders, and we encourage you to check them out today. And don’t forget, if you don’t feel like signing up for a live account today you can always start with a demo account.
We recommend that you check out other brokers on our website to get a good idea of how IFC Markets compare vs the best.