Trade.com is a CFD and forex broker that offers access to most of the world’s markets including cryptocurrencies.
With more than 2000 underlying assets they have a selection of trading possibilities that few brokers can compete with. Combine that with some of the world’s leading trading platforms and you have an excellent broker for every situation. In fact, Trade.com is currently one of our favorite brokers.
This broker is also fully licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission which means that they are completely safe to use. However, they are not permitted to offer their services in Japan, Canada, or the United States.Create an account at Trade.com
Is Trade.com a Trustworthy Service?
We would never recommend a broker or any other trading services and tools if we weren’t completely confident that you could trust them. Trade.com has gone through all the necessary procedures to ensure that they offer a safe product and that they are regulated by trustworthy authorities.
The broker is owned and operated by LeadCapital Markets Ltd who has a license from CySEC. This means that Trade.com is fully authorized to offer trading and investment services in most of Europe and the rest of the world.
In other words, Trade.com is not a scam nor is it a shady operator but rather one of the few really good CFD and forex brokers on the market. We ourselves have used their services and could not be happier with the experience.
Trust us when we say that you can open an account with Trade.com today without ever having to worry about your funds or personal information.
Trade.com Trading Platforms
In an attempt to stay at the forefront of brokers on the market, Trade.com has chosen to collaborate with some of the best and most well-known trading platforms on the market.
Use Trade.com to Trade on Your Smartphone
Trade.com offers access to another web trader for anyone who wants to trade. It is called Sirix Webtrader and is available for Android and iOS devices through the browser. This means that there is no need to download any apps. Instead, you can access all the tools through the secure HTML5 website.
Sirix WebTrader is a great option if you need to trade on the go and we really enjoy using it on all of our mobile devices.
Trade.com Trading Accounts
You have several options when it comes to choosing what account to use with Trade.com. Firstly, they offer one regular trading account and one Trade.com demo account, but they also offer two exclusive premium versions of the regular account.
Trade.com Trading Assets
- Forex – One of Trade.com’s main focuses is forex trading. Currently, they offer 55 currency pairs, no commission trading, leverage up to 1:300, as well as some of the tightest spreads in the industry.
- Cryptocurrencies – Cryptocurrencies are a sub-category of Trade.com’s selection of forex trading. You can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash with USD on Trade.com’s platform.
- CFD – CFD is short for Contract for Difference, and it is a speculative form of trading that gives you access to many markets. Below you’ll find a list of all the markets you can trade CFDs on with Trade.com.
- Commodities – Trade.com offers 19 commodities such as gold, silver, aluminum, brent oil, natural gas. It’s a great selection and something we highly recommend that you try.
- Bonds – You can trade several different bonds with Trade.com such as yen, euro, and dollar bonds.
- Indices – Trade.com covers 26 of the world’s leading indices, meaning you can buy CFDs on The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and many more.
- Stocks – As with most CFD brokers, stocks are the biggest part of Trade.com’s selection. You can choose to speculate on the value of more than 2,000 different companies from all over the world.
- ETFs – You can also use Trade.com to invest in 2,000 assets spread over 37 different ETFs, or exchange-traded funds.
Trade.com License and Regulation
We have already mentioned that Trade.com is a fully licensed and regulated broker. Here you can find more information about that license.
LeadCapital Markets, the company that operates Trade.com, has a license from Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with number 227/14. This means that they are required to follow very strict guidelines and that you as a customer are protected if anything would happen.
Having a license is necessary to be considered a trustworthy company and Trade.com has managed to attain one from one of the strictest authorities in the industry.
Trade.com Payment Methods
Trade.com offers a good selection of payment methods and something that fits everyone. Be aware that some of the options might be limited to certain areas so you will have to double check what is available in your specific country before you deposit funds.
The following payment methods can be used to fund your Trade.com trading account:
- Credit and debit cards – Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, JCB, etc.
- Skrill – An online payment service available to most.
- Neteller – Just like Skrill, this is an online payment method for traders from most countries.
- WebMoney – Another payment option that most traders can use.
- Qiwi – An online Russian payment method.
Trade.com Customer Support
Trade.com’s customer service is as good as it gets. They can be contacted by email, phone, live chat, and regular mail, and they are available in several different languages.
There are currently 26 local phone numbers that you can call to talk to a local specialist but the main phone number for Trade.com is +44 20 3769 6848.
You can also email them at [email protected] or send a letter to their headquarters in Cyprus. However, the easiest way to reach Trade.com is through the live chat offered on their website.