Looking for the best Bitcoin broker in the UK? You came to the right place. We are experts in bitcoin trading, and we have reviewed almost all brokers and narrowed them down to a few chosen ones, the ones we consider to be the best brokers for trading bitcoin in the UK.
We always recommend our users to set up a free demo account before making a deposit. All brokers listed below offer free demos.
Bitcoin broker UK
We see about a handful of new brokers popping up every month, just to disappear as fast as they came. Everyone is “the best bitcoin broker in the UK”, according to the marketing team at least. But what makes our recommended brokers the best bitcoin brokers in the UK?
- All brokers that we recommend in the table above of course offers Bitcoin (DUH!)
- All the brokers above are recommended by the FCA and most have multiple licenses (FCA, CySEC etc)
- The broker will offer CFD on Bitcoin, which means you don’t actually buy a bitcoin, you trade it.
- You can set up a free demo account and try the platform out before you deposit any real money.
Find the best trading platform. You capital is at risk when trading. Be careful.
Why these brokers?
Why do we recommend these brokers and not any of the other 500 bitcoin brokers out there? We have mainly two reasons on why we recommend these.
- They are regulated by the FCA and licensed to operate in the UK.
- These are some of the biggest players on the market, and they are very safe to trade bitcoin with.
- 24Option review – Has been around for ages and was an early adopter of bitcoin, now offers more cryptocurrencies and they have become a very solid trading platform.
- eToro review – Is a top performing broker that you will see in the top of almost every comparison website out there. eToro is an excellent choice for trading bitcoin.
- Plus500 review – A public company, regulated by the FCA and in all honesty one of the absolute best brokers out there for bitcoin.
- IQ Option review – Has in a very short time become of the best brokers for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin trading UK
Bitcoin trading has gained huge popularity in the UK in recent times, its hard to imagine that a few years ago, the bitcoin price was about 1 dollar.
Bitcoin trading in the UK differs a bit from buying bitcoins, when you trade, you won’t actually buy bitcoin, you will trade it through CFDs. This means that you won’t have to mess around and set up a wallet. In fact, Bitcoin trading is in many ways much easier than buying Bitcoin.
Always read up on cost and fees related to your trading, most brokers will cover this in the terms and conditions.