Find the best CFD Brokers in the UK without spending several days doing research, here we have listed the very best CFD brokers in the UK. All brokers listed below are regulated brokers that are safe to trade with. They all have license from FCA and in almost all cases CySEC.
Best CFD Brokers UK
How do we make sure to list only the best brokers? We spend a lot of time testing and going through the brokers on a regulated basis. Also, you can expect all brokers listed here to live up to our high demands.
- All brokers are regulated to operate within the UK (FCA license)
- Most brokers have multiple licenses (FCA, CySEC etc,)
- All brokers have passed our guidelines and qualified to be listed
- A free demo account is offered upon signing up
Compare CFD brokers UK
It is very important to not just pick the first brokers that you see, do your research, read our reviews and make sure you understand what the differences between brokers are. Always make sure to check:
- Fees and commission – Most brokers have different fees and charges difference types of commission.
- Platform – Many brokers offer their own platform, others offer the industry standard Meta Trade 4 or Meta Trader 5. Make sure you know what you are signing up to.
- Functions and trading support – Goes hand in hand with the above, make sure the platform supports the functions you need to have to be able to trade.
- Regulation – Always make sure the broker is regulated and licensed.
- Demo account – We recommend that you sign up for the free demo account first, that way you can try the platform before committing any money.